Calci Power Syrup

Calci Power® Liquid is a unique dietary supplement containing Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc and Natural vitamin D₃. Calcium and Magnesium are two essential minerals for bones and teeth formation. Zinc is an important mineral for synthesis of many proteins, and its role in growth and development, increasing bone mass and promoting healing of bone fractures has been proven. Adequate intake of these minerals with vitamin D₃ is recommended to all people, especially for high risk groups such as children in growth ages, pregnant and lactating mothers, menopause ages and osteoporotic patients.

Description

Calci Power® Liquid is a unique dietary supplement containing Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc and Natural vitamin D₃. Calcium and Magnesium are two essential minerals for bones and teeth formation. Zinc is an important mineral for synthesis of many proteins, and its role in growth and development, increasing bone mass and promoting healing of bone fractures has been proven. Adequate intake of these minerals with vitamin D₃ is recommended to all people, especially for high risk groups such as children in growth ages, pregnant and lactating mothers, menopause ages and osteoporotic patients.

Calcium has very important roles in body and cell physiology. Approximately 99% of the body calcium exists in the bones and teeth, and the remaining 1% regulates many important metabolic functions.

Magnesium is an essential mineral in human nutrition with a wide range of biological functions. Magnesium is involved in over 300 metabolic reactions. Magnesium deficiency may be found in diabetes mellitus, malabsorption syndromes, alcoholism and hyperthyroidism.

Zinc is an essential element in human nutrition. Zinc plays catalytic, structural or regulatory roles in the more than 200 zinc metalloenzymes that have been identified in biological systems. Approximately 90% of total body zinc is found in skeletal muscle and bone.

Vitamin D₃

The biologic role of vitamin D is to regulate the calcium and phosphate levels in the body. It is particularly important in skeletal development and bone mineralization. Vitamin D appears to reduce bone loss.

Vitamin D₃ in Calci Power Liquid is the only form of this vitamin which has been found in non-animal natural source. This natural vitamin D₃ is coming from the lichen; so it hasn’t any animal fat and lanolin. The selected lichen grows in Canada, Scandinavia and Ireland. Also this unique form of vitamin D₃ is very suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

Indications

  • Low calcium intake in diet of all ages
  • Osteoporosis and Osteopenia
  • Growth and development ages
  • Pregnancy, lactation and menopause
  • Promote healing of bone fractures
  • Improve musculoskeletal and neurologic system
  • Adjuvant therapy with bisphosphonates
  • Decrease muscle cramps
  • Taking certain medications such as corticosteroids, phenytoin and phenobarbital
  • Decrease PMS symptoms

  • Children (7 months to 8 years), 5 ml once a day after mealChildren (918 years), 5 ml two or three times a day after mealAdults, 10 ml two times a day after mealCalci Power Liquid can be continued for as long as required.
BrandHolistica
IndicationsMaintain bone health
Active IngredientPlease See Ingredient
Dosage FormCoated Tablet
Age CategoryAdults
Quantity300 ML
PackagingBlister Sheets in Cardboard Box
Manufacturing CountryIRAN
Manufacturing CompanyArian Salamat Sina
Country of OriginFrance

 

Ingredients

Calcium

200 mg

Magnesium

150 mg

Zinc

10 mg

Natural Vitamin D₃

250 IU

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Calci Power Syrup”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Calci Power Syrup”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *