CITRABONE® is a unique dietary supplement which contains Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Marine, and Natural vitamin D₃. Calcium and magnesium are two essential minerals for bones and teeth building. Calcium plays a very important role in the body. It is necessary for normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscles and bones. Calcium Citrate compound is a very ideal choice for people who have gastric problems, kidney stone history and anti- acid medication users. It is the best tolerated calcium compound for everyone. Citrate binds urine calcium in a soluble citrate complex, which reduces calcium salt super saturations and crystal formation. Also the alkaline citrate salts can raise urine pH and prevents stones formation.
There is a significant correlation between bone density and magnesium. Human body needs magnesium to convert vitamin D into its active form, and to stimulate the hormone calcitonin that helps to prevent bone resorption. Magnesium favourably impacts calcium oxalate stone forming risk and higher magnesium consumption is significantly associated with lower risk of kidney stones. The magnesium content of bones decreases as people age.
Recent studies show that the lower vitamin D levels, the more prone a person is to fractures. One study found that 77% of patients with traumatic bone fractures have low levels of vitamin D.
Adequate intake of calcium and magnesium with vitamin D₃ is recommended to all people, especially to high risk groups such as children in growing ages, pregnant and lactating women, menopause ages and osteoporotic patients.
CITRA BONE containing calcium citrate and magnesium is optimal choice for patients with kidney stones history and anti- acid medications.
- Helps to improve osteoporosis risks
- Helps to get adequate calcium, vit. D and magnesium in growth ages, pregnancy and lactation
- Decreases osteoporosis symptoms in menopause
- Helps to prevent osteoporosis adjuvant with certain medications such as corticosteroids, phenobarbital, phenytoin, GnRH agonists and antagonists, …
- Improves musculoskeletal system health
- Adjuvant therapy with bisphosphonates
- Facilitates quicker bone fracture healing